Monday, November 12, 2007

Time Management

time management; now a days seems like i have no time at all! No time to do homework, study, or sometimes even sleep. There isn't enough time to get everything i need to do done. When i don't manage my time properly I always seem to pay for it in the end. I either don't have my homework done, or i didn't do as good on a test as i could of if i would have studied. College students today get really stressed when the get alot of homework sometimes its hard to get it all done. But i know alot of students feel pretty good when they are able to manage time right and are able to get everything done. It always feels good to have everything done your not as stressed as you would be if everything wasn't done. I always feel so much better and well prepared for my classes when everything is done and ready to go. Sometimes if i have an assignment is given and its not due for a couple weeks i always try and get it done as soon as possible just in case something else comes up. For me managing my time in high school and how i do it in college really hasn't changed for me, the only problem is i have less time in college. Especially being in a college spot takes up more time then i ever thought it would. When i get home at the end of the day the last thing on my mind is studying! All in want to do is sleep. So sometimes i tend to slack off a little.

No comments: